Danny's Tech: Where West and East Intersect

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tagging the GUI

It would be nice if I can "tag" any given GUI with my own comments either to replace or have popup comments. Being able to see alternative languages on a menu time/tool icon would be nice, too [on the fly, not necessarily always enabled]. This feature would be great for those who are almost bilingual or trying to be one.

It would also be nice if I can lookup online of any term I'm not familiar with (like translation dictionary or in the case of Japanese or English, how a kanji/word should be read/pronounced).

And if I can change how it looks [relocate an icon from one place to another, be it an icon or menu layout] that would be very handy.

Tag, lookup and replace.

And if I can turn any given output into an input [results of a search or calculation be feed into an input for further calculation or search], that would be very cool!

Copyright 2006, DannyHSDad, All Rights Reserved.