Danny's Tech: Where West and East Intersect

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tablet Computing

"Convertibles: the new laptop bling?" talks about Tablet PC might be the next big thing. (There's even a homeschooler/educator blogging about tabletpc and education: except it hasn't really started yet, as of today.) It was suppose to be the big thing 2 or 3 years ago, but we're still "just around the corner."

Anyway, I own two Tablet PC's neither of which I use. One because I was hoping to play with it but got too busy and now it's just too slow. The other one is brand new but I'm waiting to get a new harddrive before I install everything. I was also hoping to get my consulting business going but that hasn't happened yet. I have a so-called "perma-temp" job which keeps me busy during the day (and away from blogging and personal email).

I may bring it up once in a while....