Danny's Tech: Where West and East Intersect

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Foundation of Ajax

Few weeks back I was wishing that there were books on Ajax but couldn't find any. Then few days later, out of the blue, the publisher of Foundation of Ajax wrote to me to offer the book for review for free and a chance to get the printed version. So, I read the first chapter and I was very impressed with how everything was described for someone who has some programming background but isn't familiar with all the technologies which comes together to make Ajax work. At least it was a good intro for me who knows some html (and lots of C/C++/Assembly and Java).

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to read the rest of the book since I want to look into other technologies. So I don't plan on finishing it...