Danny's Tech: Where West and East Intersect

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Browse game virtualizing

My current thinking for a business opportunity is to do something about virtualization (Xen, VMware, Hypervisor) or game development or browser (with the next gen of greasemonkey).

Being able to combine all 3 would be very cool but I don't know what it all means to do so.

I can see virtualization appealing to embedded systems programming which is the job market I cater to -- that is, I am a good employee in this specific industry and I even have several patent applications in the pipeline. Game development tool is not only educational but something I can get my sons involved and sell to children all over the world [esp. but not only to home educational crowd]. Browser would be cool to work on because I'm frustrated with the way it works today.

I have some thoughts on how it can be all combined but not clear enough to blog about it, so stay tuned...

Labels: