Danny's Tech: Where West and East Intersect

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Vonage Pain

I've had Vonage VoIP for few years and my wife constantly complains how bad it is. Well, 2 days ago my Vonage router [linksys router] went bad and I've asked to use my older device [Motorola box]. They said that they can switch me back in a day but 2 days later, it still doesn't work for me. Maybe they're too busy with their IPO. Anyway, after talking with the tech support [sounds like I'm getting it from India], I was told to wait another day!

They start trading today but I didn't buy any [all customers can buy up to 5000 shares if I remember correctly]. With service like I'm getting with them so far, you can see why I didn't bother to buy....

Update 2:47PM [CT]: Stock doing poorly today: about $15 right now, after opening at $17.